College Recruiting Services: Find a Future that Fits
Helping athletes find a future that works for players and parents.
This can be a stressful time, even for the most experienced baseball families. We will help with maintaining perspective and bridging relationships with prospective colleges.
- Honest assessment of playing level and fit
- Recommendations of leagues, divisions, and schools
- Personal connections to coaches across the country
- Video content & sending directly to coaches (when possible + relevant)
- An opinion that college coaches respect
- Answers to your questions
How it works:
While no two baseball players and families are the same, here's the basic structure we'll work through to find the right college fit.
- Kick-off Consultation: We'll chat about what's important as a family, your athlete's goals, and understand where you're currently at in the process (If you're just starting it, that's ok!)
- Ongoing consultations & training sessions: I will be an ongoing resource for advice and questions, while also working with your athlete to improve as a player and get to where he needs to be for college coaches.
- Connecting with coaches + Video: I will reach out to coaches directly on your behalf when it is relevant and if I consider it a potential fit.
- Selection: When it's time to make a college selection, I'm here (as needed by you) to help you understand the differences between different baseball programs, consider how each will help you reach a higher level (if that's a goal), and walk through what factors you should be considering in your choice.
Rates range from $250 - $2,500 depending on needs and level of engagement. Reach out for more information.
Please leave your name, email, and information about your athlete below to start working together. Let's find a future that fits.